Yesterday we had my father-in-law over for a huge dinner - way too much food for three people. However, if there's ever a day to go overboard, that's the day, right? The menu included:
- Vegetarian "Neatloaf" - Special K cereal, brown rice, tofu, ricotta cheese, herbs, etc.
- Crispy Yummies - potato, cheese, and sour cream casserole
- Green Bean Casserole - a delicious vegan version
- Sweet Potato and Kale Bread Pudding - definitely not vegan, but equally delicious
- Sally Lunn Herbed Rolls
- Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- Chocolate Pecan Pie
Hope you had a bountiful Thanksgiving with family and friends!